Love & Marriage
Bare Bones Weddings
So, you want to get hitched but are too busy for all the hoo-hah! We can get the paperwork filled out, dot the i’s, cross the t’s and sign your life awaaaaaay.
It’s you, me, a beverage and some paperwork. No script. Just legals.
- Unlimited planning meetings via phone or video call.
- Unlimited correspondence via email: Emails to be responded within 24hrs.
- Assistance with writing vows.
- Lodgement of all legal paperwork to register your marriage.
“The best of the best! Rachel married us at our tiny elopement in Hobart earlier this year and we are SO glad she did. We cannot imagine our day without her.”
Easy weddings in Tasmania
Minimal Fuss, No Stress Weddings
I understand that sometimes couples want a fuss-free, no-frills wedding without sacrificing the romance and beauty of the occasion. That’s why I offer this simple but memorable ceremony package for those who are high on love, but low on time.
With my quick and easy Bare Bones package, you get to choose your location, whether it’s a city hall, a park, bar, or your backyard. I will work with you to create a personalized ceremony that includes all the essential elements such as the legal words, rings exchange and some personal vow, but with minimal fuss and no added stress. You can rest easy knowing that everything is taken care of, and you’ll have the perfect ceremony to celebrate your love.
Don’t let the stress of planning a big wedding take away from the joy of this special occasion. Let me help you create a simple and beautiful ceremony that you will always treasure.
- An initial $100 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking.
- Your final invoice will be billed two weeks out of your ceremony.
- Travel within 50 kilometres of the Huon Valley (travel outside of this area and Interstate travel will incur additional fees).
- Registered Marriage Certificate $60.00 This is super helpful if you plan to change your last name.
- Vow Writing and ring exchange
- Photographer P.O.A.
“We used Rachel at The Rebel Union for our wedding in October & she was absolutely amazing! She was so lovely & fun to deal with, We loved getting to know her and appreciated all the support she gave us during the process. Highly recommend! xx”
“We had the privilege of getting married by the lovely Rachel in September 2022.
It couldn’t have been more perfect. She ensured we had a perfect day and made sure we were comfortable with everything each step of the way.
Cannot recommend Rachel more!!”
“Rache; is such a warm, down to earth person and we couldn’t have asked for a better celebrant to tie the knot with. She went above and beyond to make our elopement everything we had hoped, and even helped us organise our cake, topped with flowers from her gorgeous garden! “