No guest will be left behind.
All The Bells & Whistles Weddings
For those couples that want nothing but the best for their big day, and I am here to help you create a kick-ass ceremony that will be remembered for a lifetime.
- Unlimited planning meetings via phone or video call.
- Unlimited correspondence via email: Emails to be responded within 24hrs.
- Assistance with writing vows.
- Use of my snazzy P.A.
- Lodgement of all legal paperwork to register your marriage.
“Rachel was everything we hoped for and more! Thanks to her, our ceremony was perfect and she made it uniquely us. She is the best celebrant ever. Xoxox”
Ready to plan?
I’m Here to Help You Create a Kick Ass Wedding Ceremony
For those couples that want nothing but the best for their big day, and I am here to help you create a kick-ass ceremony in Tasmania that will be remembered for a lifetime.
With my all-inclusive, bells and whistles ceremony package, you’ll have everything you need for a truly spectacular wedding ceremony. I can give guidance on awesome wedding vendors that will make your day shine. Flowers, Photographer, Stylists, Venues. I know some pretty classy folk.
I will work closely with you to create a personalised ceremony that reflects your unique love story and taste, with all the added extras such as live music suggestions or even a grand fireworks display. Yup, no idea is grand.
You can rest easy knowing that I will take care of everything, leaving you to enjoy your special day to the fullest. Let me help you create an extravagant and unforgettable ceremony that truly captures the magic and romance of your love story.
- An initial $100 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking.
- Your final invoice will be billed two weeks out of your ceremony.
- Travel within 50 kilometres of the Huon Valley (travel outside of this area and Interstate travel will incur additional fees).
- Registered Marriage Certificate $60.00 This is super helpful if you plan to change your last name.
- Vow Writing and ring exchange
- Photographer P.O.A.
Stacey Gibb“We had the privilege of getting married by the lovely Rachel in September 2022. It couldn’t have been more perfect. She ensured we had a perfect day and made sure we were comfortable with everything each step of the way. Cannot recommend Rachel more!!”
“From the get go, Rachel was just wonderful. She worked with us to create a fun and relaxed ceremony for our wedding celebration (we were ‘officially’ married a year before this). The story she told in the script was a balance of funny and sweet, and Rachel’s positive energy really contributed to our day. If we get a married a third time I wouldn’t hesitate to ask her again. Thankyou so much.”
“We used Rachel at The Rebel Union for our wedding in October & she was absolutely amazing! She was so lovely & fun to deal with, We loved getting to know her and appreciated all the support she gave us during the process. Highly recommend! xx“