Want to get away?
Elopements & Micro Weddings
I’m really into eloping. My husband and Eloped in up the east coast of Tasmania in 2020. We really wanted something intimate, but still a bit fancy. If this is your caper, I’ve got you.
- Unlimited planning meetings via phone or video call.
- Unlimited correspondence via email: Emails to be responded within 24hrs.
- Assistance with writing vows.
- Use of my snazzy P.A.
- Lodgement of all legal paperwork to register your marriage.
“The best of the best! Rachel married us at our tiny elopement in Hobart earlier this year and we are SO glad she did. We cannot imagine our day without her.”
Elope in Tasmania
Your guide, Your Advisor, Your Witness
Whether you’re looking to exchange vows in a secluded forest, on a serene beach, or in the city of your dreams, I am here to help you create a truly unforgettable ceremony that celebrates your love in the most intimate and meaningful way. As a professional and experienced wedding celebrant who specialises in elopements, I will work closely with you to craft a ceremony that is tailored to your unique love story, making sure that every detail is perfect, from the location to the vows, from the music to the flowers and photography.
Think of me as the cool aunty you never had. I will be your guide, your advisor and your witness, as you take the first step in your forever journey. Let me help you create a special and intimate elopement that will be remembered forever.
- An initial $100 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking.
- Your final invoice will be billed two weeks out of your ceremony.
- Travel within 50 kilometres of the Huon Valley (travel outside of this area and Interstate travel will incur additional fees).
- Registered Marriage Certificate $60.00 This is super helpful if you plan to change your last name.
- Vow Writing and ring exchange
- Photographer P.O.A.
“We used Rachel at The Rebel Union for our wedding in October & she was absolutely amazing! She was so lovely & fun to deal with, We loved getting to know her and appreciated all the support she gave us during the process. Highly recommend! xx”
“We had the privilege of getting married by the lovely Rachel in September 2022.
It couldn’t have been more perfect. She ensured we had a perfect day and made sure we were comfortable with everything each step of the way.
Cannot recommend Rachel more!!”
“Rache; is such a warm, down to earth person and we couldn’t have asked for a better celebrant to tie the knot with. She went above and beyond to make our elopement everything we had hoped, and even helped us organise our cake, topped with flowers from her gorgeous garden! “